April 10, 2015

Easter Goodies...For ALL to share..

Good Afternoon Ya'll,

After Easter I am looking for my next years favors and treats for my kiddo's...

Just wanted to share the Cards from the first April Card Class...

We made Easter Cards with a cute retired Stamp set from last year.  It is a super cute set and just had to make cards for this year using it.


I used some of the Watercolor wonder DSP from last year to give my cards a layer of color behind the colored images...












The bunnies are so cute...And if your wondering how we got along with coloring before Blendabilities we used Markers, Ink Pads and Blender Pens...  I love to do this, and I love the soft effect that I could get on lighter colors using the Blender Pens..







Just love the carefree bunnies and their smiles...My kids loved these cards..
 And don't forget to add a little touch to your envelopes,  This little chick is so adorable.

I also love the way you can use sponging to put clouds in the sky or smudges of green with the grass.  The Brush tip of our markers make nice blades of grass.
Bright colored paper made the colored images stand out.  Jess one of the class participates found the coloring therapeutic. Who has time to sit down and color these days...These cards gave you a feeling of nostalgia to sit and color our stamped images to make them pop off the page...














The Easter Blessings stamp set is also one from last year, and it is so beautiful.  A simple but beautiful card... You can't go wrong with simple.




I love tulips and they go hand in hand with Easter and Spring...Mine are coming up now and as soon as they bloom I will share some pictures...

Layering the marker colors give dramatic effect to the look of the tulip.  I started with my middle color, Melon Mambo and then went light on top and then added Rich Razzleberry to the bottom to make them deeper and more 3 dimensional.





In this class we also made little bunny boxes out of the curvy keepsake framelit.

These also turned out so cute.  I love the cute noses and whiskers...

Doodling is so much fun to do...

Hearts and circles made these cute bunnies stand out.   They are raised with dimensionals and layered to give more depth.

My bunnies have different colored baker's twine to finish them off.

 Sponging some pink on all the white pieces make the bunnies look softer...

Absolutely Adorable.  Once filled with your favorite treats they make the perfect treats for your kids.

Hopefully I have given you something to think about for planning your next years Easter treats...I sure love how they turned out.  Thanks Deb Krusemark for sharing this at our Sweet Retreat.

Ya'll don't be strangers and stop back for some Mother's Day Inspiration next week.

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara


  

No comments:

Post a Comment