February 16, 2015

Did you have a Happy Valentines Ya'll??...How we spent the Special Day!!!

Good Afternoon Ya'll,

I hope that all of you took some advice and sent out, called, messaged or just plain old hugged someone for Valentine's Day.

Such a great day to say " I Love You"

I said it to my sweeties  Ethan & Emily on the day before with a heart box of candies, and of course I sent them to school with one of the sweet treats from the January Paper Pumpkin Kit.


We went to the movies to watch Jupiter Ascending!  What an action packed love story!  It certainly made the two guys in my life happy with being action packed and it also made my daughter and I happy with the love story...Bonus for us all.

I also got the pleasure of spending the day on Valentine's with my hubby Tracy.  We went to Fargo for the day and visited a few of our favorite stores and then a trip to Sams.

Not enough time in the day to go to all the places that we would have liked, but we had loads of fun.

We love seafood, and of course we had lunch at Red Lobster, we haven't been to this resturant in at least 4 years.  So we were due to go...and oh it was so yummy.

We had plenty to satisfy our craving for seafood.


Not all of this was mine, the plate of fried foods belonged to Tracy.  What a fun day,

We finished off our date day with a movie just the two of us and some chocolate covered strawberries...Oh I was so craving those too!!!!

Perfect end to the perfect Valentine's Day...








Ya'll check back again this week to see what projects are in store.



Southern Belle Stampin

Tara Jeffries

No comments:

Post a Comment