February 23, 2015

Winter weather and sickness has hit, but moving on this week!!!

Good Afternoon  Ya'll

The last few days have been super cold, and blustery in the town of  Fergus Falls, MN...I hope that you are all keeping warm and protected if your out and about in this weather...The bad thing that comes along with this weather is sickness...and I have had my share this last week, so bear with me as my posts are not as regular this week as they usually are.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a bit of inspiration from Becky Higgins on our Sale-a-bration event and using your free set to make just darlin Project Life Pages.

And then again on Thursday as you see what I have for you from my Project Life Introduction Class...Lots to see so don't miss it!

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment