February 13, 2015

Your so Sweet....Valentine's Card

Good Morning Ya'll

Welcome to Southern Belle Stampin today. I have been sharing with you all my creativeness for this week of Valentine's Posts.




Today is the last card that I will share with you this week.  It is a card that I also cased from Pinterest.  This card is the original card by Karen Titus, another Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  She did a wonderful job with her card. ------------->








 I wanted more color so I chose to use the Real Red card base, and I also added to it by using just black and white bits from the Stacked with Love Paper pad.  I also used the Encore Silver Ink to put stamped hearts and You're Sweet Stamp from the You & Me stamp set.  This set has such cute stamps and I just love it.  I used the silver ink to stamp the sentiment, and to ink around the edges of the black die cut heart.  I added just one silver glimmer heart to the black heart so that it would add a bit of bling to the image.


I used six hearts punched with the Sweetheart Punch, and I made sure that I spaced them on the bottom of the card prior to gluing them on.  I wanted to make sure the spacing was right.  You could add a bit if silver ribbon too if you like, but I wanted to keep the design simple.

I sure hope that you have enjoyed the posts from this week, and you will stop back by to see the last post for this week.  I am sure that you will enjoy it as much as I will.

Thanks ya'll stop back by again now!

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment