March 3, 2015

Birthdays..Birthdays...Birthdays...Everyone has a Birthday Monster in their house!

Good Morning Ya'll,

I have some pretty cute Birthday cards to share with you today...I just love to check out pinterest for ideas for cards, and everyone has at least one kids card they send for birthdays.  I tried to make a mixed set of cards for my Birthday Cards class.

I know that I have used the word cased when talking about my card designs, and as a new blogger I think that I don't always know what certain words mean....so today I wanted to share my cards and to let you know what the word CASED or CASE means in the terms of crafting.

CASE or CASED: is checking out other crafter's work and using it in a small part or as a whole when making your creations...It's like plagiarism in writing but for this word crafter's want you to use their ideas to inspire you to create a new design or make something more to your taste or liking.  I was so excited when someone cased one of my first cards. It is very exciting...

So I did case some of the ideas that I will be sharing in my Birthday cards, but I did alter them more to my taste.

The first card I will be sharing if a kid’s birthday card.  Everyone knows that sometimes our kids can be little monsters around the house...I know that my two sure can be, and often times our two cats are worse than the kids...

SO this card is titled BIRTHDAY MONSTERS....





I am sure that the kid that you give this card to will love it!!

The little monsters are using the Stampin’ Up Owl punch and instead of making owls I used them to create monsters.  I used the same punch to also get white circles for the eyes…Then I doodled on them to make them a little crazy looking for little monsters. Let’s not forget that monsters need a mouth.  Crazy eyes and mouths with teeth sure add a great touch to my little monsters.
 



I just love to add doodles to cards, and things. I even add them to my scrapbook pages and punch art to make them look livelier.  It’s my personal little touch to make them mine.

Make sure to come back now ya hear for more birthday card inspiration.

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment