February 10, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day Pennants...XOXOXO

Good Morning Ya'll

Day Three in my week of Valentine's Posts. I hope that you have had fun so far, and are enjoying all the cards that I have been sharing.

Here is the next card in the series...



This card is fun and fairly simple to make.  You will take various widths of the "Stacked with Love" paper pack to create this layered look.  

Supplies Used:

Crumb Cake Card Stock- Card Base
Stacked with Love Paper Pack- Pennants
Sweetheart Punch- Red Heart
Small Heart from the Itty Bitty Punch Set
Real Red Card Stock
Silver Glimmer Paper
Heart Thinlet Dies
Exclusive Stamp Set from the January Paper Pumpkin Kit**
Dimentionals and Tombo glue

Absolutely love this card.  It is a perfect Valentine's Card.  One you will surely enjoy making and equally enjoy giving it... 

I would love to have you join me for a class so that we can create wonderful cards together!  Always more fun in numbers...Check out my website for the class schedule...I will always welcome new stampers to the class, and love to gift cards to those that order from me, so if you place an online order don't forget to select me as your demonstrator so that I can send you a special Thank You in the mail...

**Paper Pumpkin is a great gift delivered with the mail that helps you create projects for less than $20 a month.  Check out my Banner post and see what the Paper Pumpkin kit contained for January.  Don't hesitate to join me and have this super great gift delivered to your door monthly. The stamp sets included in these kits are not sold in the catalog and the only way to get them is to order The Paper Pumpkin Kits.

If you like my paper pumpkin posts you will love to create wonderful projects like me. 

Ya'll check back tomorrow for a surprise post!

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment