January 27, 2015

Paper Pumpkin to the rescue....What is Paper Pumpkin you ask?

Evening Ya'll

I just had to share with you how Paper Pumpkin has made my life easier this week for my Card Class.

What is Paper Pumpkin you ask?  Well its a monthly surprise in the mail that cost $19.95 with shipping per month...and when I say surprise, you don't know what you have coming, but from experience it is FANTASTIC.....I get super excited when my little box comes in the mail.

Last night I shared my December Paper Pumpkin with my stampers...We did 3 regular size cards and 3 Note cards in class.  Now my kit came with enough supplies to make 9 cards, but I quickly turned that in to 18 cards.  Stampin Up gives you so many supplies in your kit that you can create above and beyond what the project is.  Here is the result of the class...








Now I am sure that you noticed that the 3 larger cards had some stars and sequins in the frame behind the words...That's correct. These cards are shaker cards, and the insides move around behind the phrase.  Very clever I think, don't you?

Now I am and always will be an out of the box thinker, and so not only did I go above the designs that came with my supplies I created 3 additional cards using all the supplies that were left over from the first 3 cards to create an additional 3 cards.  I just added the note cards that I had and here you are, twice the cards...I also created Project Life Pages so you will have to check back for how they turned out! Doing this will give you 18 + total cards...Who wouldn't love that...I sure do...



Thank Ya'll for checking my new creations...Ya'll stop by again now ya hear?

Tara Jeffries


No comments:

Post a Comment