January 29, 2015

Paper Pumpkin to the Rescue 2!!!



Good morning Ya'll,

I am a crafter of many things but one of my loves is SCRAPBOOKING, and yet again Paper Pumpkin is to the rescue again.  In this post you will see what other wonderful things that I came up with using one Paper Pumpkin Project.  Earlier this week I shared what my card class made last week with 1/3 of the kit that I got for December.  The cards are not the only thing created from that kit.


 Here are the Project Life Pages that I created from this kit as well. I added some coordinating paper in "Melon Mamba, Bermuda Bay, Black, and Basic Gray."  What do you think?  I just love them.









Not this kit is not done, I have still not used all the pieces of my kit and I plan to see what else I can come up with to finish out my kit.  Ya'll will have to come back next week to see if I came up with more to show you.

Who would have thought that one simple Paper Pumpkin Kit could make so much....If you make all cards you will have 18 +, and if you do like I did you can make cards and make some cool Project Life Pages...You will have 6 Cards plus 2 pages and still more to come...

As I said Tuesday I have my January kit now too so I can't wait to see what I can make with it..

Well once again I have shared with ya'll another LOVE.....If you would like to register for Paper Pumpkin I would love to help you do that and choose me as your demonstrator....and we can create new things together...


Thank Ya'll for stopping by, and don't be a stranger. Ya'll come back now Ya hear!!!

See Ya'll Soon!

Tara Jeffries

1 comment: