January 13, 2015

My Love No #2 Scrapbooking!

Good Evening Ya'll,

Welcome to Southern Belle Stampin....Today I want to share another one of my loves....

As you guessed it from the title.... My Love No# 2 is SCRAPBOOKING..

My love of Scrapbooking started just after my son was born.  Like every mother I wanted to share my son with those I loved by making a baby book for him.  I didn't however want to do the traditional book, I wanted it to be unique, and my own design.  I started collecting pieces for his book and gathered a rather good size stash but I was too scared to get started.  I wasn't sure how to start, or where to start.  With scrapbooking there are so many different ideas as to what to do and where to start I was overwhelmed.

I was invited to a scrapbook party, and if you guessed Creative Memories you are right on the money...I went paid $10 brought my own pictures and made my first 2 pages. They were rather simple but I was super excited because I knew where to start and what I wanted to do after that.  I was hooked, these simple two pages started a scrapbook revolution for me.



I made great progress at first but with any project it sometimes takes the back burner and doesn't get forgotten about but you start loosing that time to devote to it.  Now 15 years later, 2 children, moving from Missouri to Minnesota, and life in general I am behind.  Not just a little but I feel like it is a lot. I am working on our family album from 2006, and now it is 2015...I try and scrapbook as often as I can but it is still not enough time to get caught up...It takes time for me to design the pages and put them together.  I need something quicker....

Now I have found a solution to all of that....Stampin Up  launched a new product line this year where they teamed up with one of the most popular and well known scrapbook creators Becky Higgins, and as you guessed (or at least I hope you did)  PROJECT LIFE....Take a moment and check out this cool video announcing Stampin Up's exclusive Project Life Line....


This is a new concept to me as I love traditional scrapbooking and I love to use the 12 x 12 format for all my books.  I love the fact that I can still journal, use pictures but instead of decorating a whole 12 x 12 page, I decorate using cards that are pre-cut and designed with a theme already.  I just add to them with some cool embellishments and stamps and the pages are done.  The cards are double sided and it will help decorate the next page too or you just insert a different card and create a new look. Who would have thought that it would be that simple.  Anyone can slide cards into a page protector.  RIGHT ??? Take a moment and check out the wonderful Project Life kits that we offer and lets get together to create a book.

I will be holding my first Project Life class in February, so check out my Stampin Up site for all the details on the class and future classes that are coming soon.

My friend and fellow Stampin Up Demonstrator Amber Lembcke Swift created her Christmas book for 2014 using the Project Life Kit "Hello December", the accessory pack and the digital downloads for MDS.  She did a wonderful job...I hope my Project Life pages look as great as hers. Check out her blog at http://www.swiftthinkin.com/. She has more of her pages featured on her blog.  Be sure to check them out.





Don't forget that this is the perfect time to HOST your own event with me.  Lets gather and invite your friends to create their own masterpieces.  We have some great promotions during Sale-a-bration that will earn you some wonderful products for FREE!! Click on the word Sale-a-bration and see the fun items you can get for FREE with a $50 order...

Sale-a-bration Time


The fun doesn't stop there sign up with me and we have some amazing bonus incentives to JOIN Stampin Up during Sale-a-bration time!


Don't hesitate contact me today and ya'll can join our team of wonderful Stampin Up Demonstrators!
Ask me how ya'll can get $125 worth of supplies for only $99....plus one of the options above!

Ya'll stop by again soon to see what LOVE #3 is...



No comments:

Post a Comment