January 9, 2015

Motivation....WHO NEEDS THAT???

Good Morning Ya'll,

I am wondering if you had trouble getting up and around on this fine Friday morning...I could have stayed in bed for a little while longer....

I should be excited because it is FRIDAY...and the weekend starts at 5PM....but if your a mother like me with 2 active kids and of course your active yourself, you have too much on your plate to be excited about Friday...  Well this mom found a bit of inspiration to keep on moving today...Just a couple quotes to motivate me to keep moving...


"Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it."


"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."


"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."

These quotes are compliments of Brainy Quotes you are sure to find some inspiration there...and if not, look just a little more.


Today I want to share what I love with you, and it is pretty simple because these loves are what fuel 

me to keep moving..The First is my love of FAMILY....


Tracy, Tara, Ethan & Emily
We went home to Missouri and Mississippi for a family reunion and to visit.....It was wonderful to see everyone and to catch up as it has been 2 years since we had been home to visit. Both my parents and my husband Tracy's parents live in southern states....So getting home is not as often as we would like to....but in our distance we have discovered that we are nothing without the love and support of our family...I know this but I am reminded everyday now that we are in Minnesota, with none of our family here with us....We miss them dearly but carry them with us in our hearts everywhere we go....We are truly blessed! Never take them for granted!!!

You never know what you have until it is not there...know it now and love them more..

Ya'll have a Happy Friday...and make your weekend exciting....in whatever you do...I am sure mine will be...we have a sleepover in store and that is sure to bring all kinds of excitement when little girls are involved...


Ya'll check back for more of my loves next time...


Ya'll come back now ya hear.




1 comment: