November 13, 2018

A set of Joyous Noel Scrapbook Pages




Welcome to our Blog Hop today, I have been honored to be offered the opportunity to join some fabulous Stampin' Up! Demontrators around the world, and today I am bringing you some inspiration from my craft room.  Kylie Bertucci's Training has given me the opportunity to share with all of you and I am quite honored to be with you all today!  Be sure to check out the other blogs listed in this blog as well, they will be nothing short of amazing I am sure.

I had the pleasure of meeting Kylie at the Orlando 30th Anniversary Convention this past weekend, and several other wonderful demonstrators that take part in this Blog Hop... Truly inspiring women I just have to say!

Today I am here to share one of my first paper crafting loves... and if you have seen the first photograph below then you already know that it is Scrapbooking.  I was introduced to card making when I joined Stampin' Up! almost 6 years ago, and I love to make cards...but my first passion is Scrapbooking.  I have been a scrapbooker for almost 20 years but when I move to Fergus Falls, MN I didn't know any scrapbookers.  I was introduced to Stampin' Up! and got hooked...But we have to stay true to our loves so today that is what I decided to start this hop with.



You will see that I love to create fun pages for my books and I know that you will like these as much as I do!

The featured pages were a great deal of fun to make. I have loved this set since the new Holiday Catalog came out.  I even featured it on my Facebook Page showing them to you in a live video.  Be sure to check them out if you would love to see the products up close and personal...This is the only way to do it for sure and see the products in detail.




I love all the elements in this suite, from the Peaceful Noel Stamp Set, and the Sprig Punch, to the Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8" Reversible Ribbon and Snowflakes & Stars Wire Elements. They both add such an element of depth and sparkle... and who doesn't like sparkle.  I used the Tranquil Tide and the Copper glimmer paper to add that element of sparkle to the pages.  I even used the Merry Merlot sparkle as dots on some of the stamped images on the photo mats...  Just a little sparkle everywhere.  I love the detail that the Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder gives the  Merry Merlot border strips.  


The Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper really adds to the Noel Page of the set.  I love the accents of copper foil on the alternating papers.  I also used the Copper Metallic Thread in with the sprigs that surround the edges of the photo mats.  


These pages I hope inspire your own creations with this suite of products.... I can't wait to create more projects with this suite so be sure to check back.  A list of all the products are at the bottom of the post.  Be sure to check out some other examples using this suite on pages 28 & 29 of the Holiday Catalog.  

If you don't have a Holiday Catalog be sure to comment below so that I can send you one!  This suite would be the perfect starter kit, and I would love to share with you how you can get this and more, and a discount!  Everyone loves a discount!






Featured products to include the following:
  1. Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Papers
  2. Soft Suede, Whisper White, Sahara Sand Cardstock
  3. Whisper White 12 x 12 paper
  4. Peaceful Noel Stamp Set
  5. Sprig Punch
  6. Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper
  7. Copper Metallic Thread
  8. Tranquil Tide & Soft Suede Ink Pads
  9. Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8" Reversible Ribbon 
  10. Snowflakes & Stars Wire Elements
  11. Large Letters Framelit Dies
  12. 1/8" Hole punch
  13. Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
  14. Mini Glue Dots
  15. Multipurpose liquid Glue


14 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! I love this scrapbook layout, Tara! This is something I would like to try to do more of. You have inspired me this this gorgeous layout! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I want to do more with scrapbooking for sure... I hope that you have as much fun as I did doing your pages! They will be amazing!

      Delete
  2. These pages are so beautiful Tara, you do such lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Tara! What a gorgeous scrapbook you must have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly would be if I worked on it more! I think that I am going to have to make a point to do a lot more!

      Delete
  4. Love the scrapbook layout and the use of copper and Merry Merlot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These two colors are becoming my favorites for sure... Cherry Cobbler is usually my favorite holiday color, but Merry Merlot is starting to take over!

      Delete