October 19, 2018

A fun stretch in a Toil & Trouble kind of way!

Hello Friends,

The weather is finally nicer and not as cold out....which for Minnesota I have come to accept that when it is no longer the summer season it is just cold and also windy...

I am grateful for any day we have, but is is so much better for me when the sun is shinning out... Just improves the mood of everyone!

It is the perfect season though to share some Halloween Cards that I have been having fun making and sharing with you... You can see these cards on my Facebook page too so stop on over to see more photos...

I am sure that you are all getting your fill of fun cards for the holiday that is fast approaching, well this one is sure to top them all.... It is such a fun suite of products that I had to try it in this fun stretch fold that I have been seeing. 

This is a pretty awesome way to pack a lot of great elements in to a regular size card  or so you think it looks like a regular card.... that is part of the fun, it stretches to give you so much more!








Measurements & Supplies:

  • Basic Black Cardstock – 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 2-3/4”… 4-1/4”…7-1/4” & 8-1/2”
  • Gorgeous Grape Cardstock  4" x 4" 
  • Toil & Trouble Designer Paper (multiple strips of designs including stripes) – 1" x 4”
  • Toil & Trouble  Designer Paper (black cats) – 4” x 4”
  • Whisper White Cardstock – 2" x 4" (for the middle section on top of cats), 2-1/4” x 4” for the last flap& scraps for stamping & die-cutting the witch and cauldron
  • Crushed Curry Cardstock- scraps to cut stars to add to each of the sections. using the stars framelits die in the Cauldron set.
  • Cauldron Framelits- to cut your stamped witch and cauldron, hat die to cut from the Toil & Trouble Designer Paper (witches hats), 
  • Black Glittered Ribbon – a little over 6 1/2″ to wrap and tie a knot on the front.
  • White Stampin' Chalk marker, used to make accents of white bubbles on and above my cauldron.
  • Journaling pens- to make doodles and dots to the froth on the cauldron, and on my envelope.
  • Stampin Blends Markers: both shades- Basis Black, Smoky Slate, Granny Apple Green, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Color Lifter






This was a fun card to make and I hope that you have a great time making this fun fold with one of your card ideas or to make the same card I did... I would love to see your ideas!  

Happy crafting!

Southern Belle Stampin


Tara Jeffries


Shop Now with Southern Belle Stampin


Images Copy write of 2018 Stampin' Up! 





No comments:

Post a Comment