August 10, 2018

July Paper Pumpkin Projects & Alternate Projects

Hello Stampers,

Today my post is coming to you in a little round about way since I am with out my computer this week... So I apologize for the delay in getting it to you this week...

Today my focus is sharing with you the latest Paper Pumpkin delivery I got and all the fun things that I have made outside the kit to have some fun.  This does require putting some items that you might have on hand with the items that come in the kit.  I also usually put my own spin on things so you will see som variations of the projects and the suggested assembly... Sometimes it is because I might miss a step, or it is mainly because I am a rebel and love to dance outside the box... ha ha... 

The first pictures that you see are the cards and basket as it is described to assemble, except I used a sponge to rub the Soft Suede ink on the embossed patterns on the basket to create some dimension, and I love how it turned out.







The next images are some cards that I made using the items and a few extras to create more cards... This kit is so great, it is so versatile to do lots of cool things... 

















The last thing to share today is the traditional scrapbook pages that I created using supplies from the kit.  I only purchase one kit, and all the items made came from one kit...















The first thing that came to mind for me is Farmers Market, cute little baskets of fruits and baskets of apples, and it is blueberry season so how perfect to show a basket of those... I love the gingham tissue paper, all three colors are so bright and fun.   The bright Blueberry Bushel color is perfect, and of course Granny Apple Green and Poppy Parade are great companion colors for this set.   I did focus on the Blueberry Bushel gingham for the pages, adding the added basket pieces to create the pop up decorations for the pages...I figured there was a lot of Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green with the leaves, apples and strawberries.  The Blueberry Bushel color really makes the page pop... I used the Dynamic Expressions Embossing Folder “Basket Weave” to create the strips behind the letters, and I cut 2 sets one in Soft Suede, and one in Granny Apple Green... I am a bit of a doodler so I did add some personal touches to the letters to make them pop just a little more...  I hope that you like the pages as much as I do...I will be sure to post more directions in a downloadable pdf once my computer is back in my hands... Until then I hope the pictures will do my projects justice...

Happy Stampin,

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment