May 16, 2018

Absence makes the HEART fonder....Maybe

Good Morning Stampers,

It has been a about 6 weeks since I have posted and I do want to apologize for my absence.  I have been busy working on home projects to prepare for the company that we are going to have in a couple of weeks. I have been working to do a bathroom, clean our some much needed boxes from when we moved in to our house 3 years ago.  We still have boxes don’t get me wrong, but the clutter is getting less and less.  My husband is anti garage sales, in the sense of having one ourselves... He thinks the answer to our clutter is putting the objects on the curb for anyone to have.  I have to admit that it has been nice not storing it, pricing it, and taking all that extra time prepping for a sale.  All the items that we have put out have been quickly picked up and made use of by someone else.  I am happy that it was homed with someone else. 


With graduation only a couple of weeks away, I wont be posting until that is all completed and I'll share some fun projects that we did, and catch you up on our crazy lives as well.

Thanks for your patience in this time of family chaos...

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment