April 3, 2018

Family fun last week

Good Morning Stampin Friends,

Not my usual post, sorry about that….just wanted to share a little bit of joy from the days of our lives…

My first post this week got delayed a day with some fun and exciting things happening in our house...Not sure that many of you know, but I have a son that is graduating this year and the house has been a buzz with getting invitations, his cap and gown, and of course his class ring in… Such an emotional time for me as he is our first to graduate.  What an amazing young man!!  He has had his share of trials with school, he wrestled for the first time ever this year… Super exciting to get to watch that and cheer for him in a sport.  He has come a long way with his grades and has all A’s & B’s.  He earned his Eagle Scout Rank last fall and that was a tremendous accomplishment.  He honored his grandfather with his project for the Veterans Home… I am one proud mama for sure…



I can’t tell you that I didn’t tear up with the sight of his cap and gown…. And of course I ordered an extra tassel for my frame… just a moment of realization that this is happening and in a matter of months… I am blinking back tears just at the sheer thought of this even now.



I took his Senior pictures this year and I am just super pleased that they turned out so great.  I will have to show you a couple of this handsome kid…




This is his Eagle Ceremony with his Best Friends Adam and Justin...




I took lots of pictures that day of him and his best friend Adam... They are so fun to get pictures of..

Silly and playful the whole time.





It was funny when we took this one because the guys had just watched the new IT movie and next to where we were was a hole in the brick, so while I was taking the picture Adam kept telling him that something was moving in the hole... I didn't think that he would be still long enough for me to get the pictures.








I really love this one.... It is Ethan holding a framed Scrapbook page of his first day of Kindergarten.  I wanted to see where he started and where he was bound to finish.... Melts my heart to see these two side by side...










I have a great card to share with you this week, One that was designed by a fellow demonstrator and my upline in Stampin’ Up, Michelle Lembcke...I joined her in one of her classes and we made these three beautiful cards… She is such a wonderful card maker…She is my upline in Stampin' Up and I am so grateful that she shared Stampin' Up with me!!






It was fun to share some of my life with you and show you some wonderful cards that I made last week...

This week is geared towards getting my 100 Swaps done for convention on Saturday in Wisconsin... It will be a long drive Friday but with some wonderful ladies so watch for my swap progress and for pictures from convention.

Happy Stampin Ya'll

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara





No comments:

Post a Comment