March 15, 2018

February Paper Pumpkin Fun

Hello Stampin Friends,

Today I am sharing with you my February Paper Pumpkin Kit... Wildflower Wishes...I know that some of you know what Paper Pumpkin is but not everyone does.  So I am going to take a minute to explain what this is.  Paper Pumpkin is a subscription to a paper crafting kit that comes with everything that you need to complete the projects inside except for scissors, and additional glue.  The kits vary from month to month. They can include things to make treat bags, cards, gift bags, tags, and calendars etc.  These examples are some of the past kits that I have received.   I love these kits, you can do so many things with them.  The kit comes monthly, and costs $19.95 including shipping.  You can cancel or hold at anytime if you decide that you don't want a kit for that month.  You will not be sorry, Paper Pumpkin just celebrated 5 years... This month is an anniversary edition, it includes a special gift for the anniversary and is in a special anniversary box... Mine has shipped and I can't wait to see it.  There is even a Paper Pumpkin Facebook group that is amazing. Paper Pumpkin subscribers can join the group for ideas and alternate projects that can be made using your kits.  It is one of my favorite idea places...

In February's kit it comes with all the supplies to make 9 really awesome cards... I have made one of each for you so that you can see an example of each.




I am a fan of doing alternate projects as well so take a good look at the photos below.  I love to scrapbook, so for my alternate project I created the following two traditional scrapbook pages...  I did add a few things to complete my pages.  That would include the 2- 12 x 12 Whisper White cardstock, 2- 8 1/2 x 11 Pear Pizzazz cardstock, 1-12 x 12 Crumb Cake cardstock, extra mini pearls, and the Leaf punch.








I hope that you have enjoyed my Paper Pumpkin share this month and be sure to contact me if you have questions or are interested in becoming a Paper Pumpkin subscriber.  Below you will see the New Paper Pumpkin promotions...

New Paper Pumpkin Subscribers get 50% Off!
NEW subscribers who join Paper Pumpkin between now and May 10 will get 50% off their first 2 months. Enter this promotion code to get in on the special: SAVEFIFTY0418

Paper Pumpkin for 50%!… #stampyourartout - Stampin’ Up!® - Stamp Your Art Out! www.stampyourartout.com

For those who are current or returning subscribers, you can still reap some rewards. In fact everyone that purchases a 3, 6 or 12 month pre-paid subscriptions by the end of March will get to choose free Sale-a-Bration products!

We can all celebrate Happy 5th Anniversary Paper Pumpkin!!

Thanks for joining me, until next time

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment