March 20, 2018

Petal Passion Note Cards

Hello Stampin Friends,

Today I am back at it with the Petal Passion Suite that is featured in the Occasions Catalog.  I know that I have been posting tons about this set but I can’t tell you enough about how much I love this suite of products...the Petal Palette Stamp set, the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper, Petals & More dies, and even the Memories and More cards set.. I just love it all. You can make them work for any occasion…

Todays cards are using the new note cards also featured in the Occasions Catalog.. They are a smaller more narrow card and envelope set. You still get 20 cards and envelopes in this set too.  These make great little cards for gifts…

I love to work with a set and see what all I can come up with… Don’t be surprised to see some scrapbooking pages to come along soon too...




In the first picture you will see that I have all three and the main background for these cards is using the Petal Passion designer series paper.  I love the patterns in this paper...so fun and being that they are all in black and white you can mix and match them with any colors.  The other key elements that you will see in all three are the use of the


Stitched Shapes Framelits.  Each card is using a different shape, and I have even used the square framelit to make a rectangle for the first card showing here with the yellow roses.



This was the last of the three cards I made, but has become my favorite for sure. I love yellow and the brightness that if offers, and with this card it fits perfectly… Best Wishes could be a card for lots of wonderful things… new job, congrats for a getting married, a shower card, new journey in life, moving, etc… Just fits some many occasions…



I also used vellum leaves to make it soft.. We have been using these tremendously lately in several of our complete kits, as well as the February Paper Pumpkin kit that I featured last week with my alternate ideas.   You can click the link here to see my video on how to extend your basic shapes….Click here to see the Video on how to do this!



The second card is actually featured in the new Occasions Catalog… On the same page with the Petal Passions Suite…  It is such a perfect card… “For You” could also mean many things…

I used the Stampin Blends to color all the images for these cards.  I love the way they make wonderful shading and just a perfect way of coloring images…



You will see the Whisper White Organza ribbon on all three cards as well.  Just a perfect little touch of elegance…






For the last card it is using one of my favorite new items in the Annual Catalog… The mini sequin trim.  We offer it in black, gold and silver which is what I have featured here.  Just the perfect little addition of some bling to a card… and it is smaller and it is just the perfect touch…  

I love the small envelopes too, they are in a different layout than the usual note cards, and I love adding a little something to those as well to dress them up.  It is a great to add little snip its designer series paper to them too..

What a fun suite of products to use…and you will surely see more projects to come showing you all the ways that this suite can be used…

Hope that you love it as much as I do…

Be sure that you watch out for the a bonus post this week that will have the directions on how to create these cards for yourself!

Happy Stampin...

Southern Belle Stampin

~Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment