February 27, 2018

Petal Passion Box of Cards

Hello Fellow Crafters,

I have been having a blast working with the great Petal Passion Suite featured in the Occasions catalog.  I am sure that you know by now that this is one of my most favorite set of products.  I have been playing with making sets of cards and a creative box or holder...  I have been making 3" x 3" cards with envelopes.  We also have a great little holder that is the convenient shape of a mini pizza box.  So my post today is about 6 -3" x 3" cards and w beautiful band for the box will surely make you want to make these for yourself. 


I used the Petal Palette Stamp set to make all of these cards, and of course the box band.  I love that these 3" x 3" cards fit perfectly in the box with the envelopes.  I didn't decorate the envelopes for this set but that could be easily done when you are working on the cards.  Most of these cards have elements cut using the dies in this suite too. Especially the band on the box.  I also used the Stampin' Blends markers on these cards. These markers are so vibrant and fun to use.  They have become one of my favorite markers to use when coloring the designer series paper in this suite. Here are the papers in this set...All in black and white so that you can make it your own, just color it however you  like.  We have Watercolor Pencils, Stampin Write markers, and Stampin Blends markers. 


These are such wonderful papers and I am sure that you can see the endless possibilities that I do when you look at these beautiful papers.  I love the Memories and More pack that also goes with this suite, it matches the patterns and goes so wonderfully with the whole collection.  I used a couple of cards from this set to make some additional cards that are not featured on today's blog but will surely be some that I share soon.

Check out these beautiful cards and be sure to let me know which ones are your favorites... I really had a blast making them and I will share materials and instructions to make these cards soon.



I just love how these cards turned out.  They were so much fun to create and make. Check back this week for the materials and the directions for these beauties...

Be sure to share with me your favorite!!

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment