February 22, 2018

My Occasions Catalog Favorites

Hello Ya'll,
Im so excited to be posting again and sharing some of the fun I have been having...Hopefully the winter blues dont have you down...I go to my happy place and make something fun when Im blue...So here is what my latest blues helped me create...

I am going to start with the products that inspired my creations... the sweet new things that Stampin’ Up is offering this time of year.  It is time for the new Occasions Catalog (which has really been out since January) but for me it is the first time that I am posting this year about this new catalog. I am sure that you will see what I see and find that your wish list is getting super long...Oh my what wonderful new goodies…

Oh and let’s not forget our the Sale-a-bration promotion that is going on too… For every $50 you spend shopping with me you get a free item….Okay just to make sure you heard that you get a FREE item for every $50 you spend… I don’t know about you but I love FREE anything just about… So there is a special Sale-a-bration brochure that you will want to see too that also coordinates with the lovely goodies in the new Occasions Catalog..

I am not going to lie my wish list is extraordinarily long, but I think that the one thing that I found I had to have was the Petal Palette Suite… It is sure to be one of your favorites too.  I purchased the bundle as that includes the Petal Palette stamp set and Petals & More dies that match at a 10% discount.  Ohh I saved money there… It is always a better deal to shop the bundle for a savings of 10%...

It is so versatile and you can use it for all occasions as you can see here in my card:


This is so wonderful paired with the Petal Passions Designer Series Paper also.  The paper is 12 x 12 in size and is in a variety of black and white prints and patterns so that you can use it with any colors… Which makes this my new favorite paper too… Who doesn’t want endless options for pairing this paper and any color from our four color sets...I have no doubts that it will be one of your favorites too.





This card features a number of products other than the suite that I mentioned and I will list those at the end of this post.  There are quite a number of techniques that are used also in creating this card...  Coming soon I will share each technique for you in separate posts.  The you can download and print the page with instructions and an area to practice the techniques....These will be coming soon so check back to start that series with me.

Be sure to let me know what you favorite designer series paper is from the Occasions Catalog.  I would love to know what your favorites are.

Download the card instructions here.

Here are the supplies that were used to create this card:
Petal Palette Bundle: (Petal Palette Stamp set & Petals & More Thinlit dies)
Wood Set-145973- $72.75 Clear Set-145974- $62.00
* 10 % discount when purchased as a bundle.
Whisper White Organza Ribbon-145590- $6
Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (2)- 145656- $9
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper- 145589- $11
Soft Sky Cardstock-131203- $8
Whisper White Cardstock 100730-  $9
Basic Black Cardstock-121045-  $8
Bold Butterfly Framelits- 138135-  $17
Stitched Shapes Framelits-145372- $30
Soft Sky Ink Pad- 131181- $6.50
Old Olive Ink Pad- 126953- $6.50
Versa Mark Ink Pad- 102283- $8.50
White Stampin Emboss Powder- 109132- $5
Rhinestone Basic Jewels- 144220- $5
Multi purpose glue- 110755- $4
Mini Dimensionals-144108- $4
Heat Tool- 129053 - $30
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine-145263- $110.00 (Many people have one of these in some brand or the other)

This card is featured in the Stampin Up Occasions Catalog for 2018 with the Petal Passion Suite on page 22-23.  I modified this design based on my ideas to make it a full size card.

Enjoy making this card..

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment