March 2, 2018

Petal Palette Card Set

Hello Stampin Friends,

In my last post I shared with you some cute 3' x 3" cards and a beautiful decorated gift box.  Today I wanted to share with you the first of the instructions to make the cards for yourself.  Just to recap, the cards were made using the Petal Palette Suite of projects, my personal favorite set of products from the Occasions catalog.

Next week I will share with you the last 3 cards and the box band so that you can make the complete set... There are a lot of different products used, so be sure to check that out at the end of the instructions.  I gave you the product name, order number, and price...The perfect order list for you to pick items that you just can't live without.  I had so much fun making these...I hope that you enjoy making them too.


Be sure to share with me which one is your favorite!


Be sure to join me next week for Part 2 of the download.

Don't miss out on the 5th Anniversary of Paper Pumpkin!! Join by March 10th to get the special Anniversary Box, and FREE gift... Select the Paper Crafting tab and get all the details!!



Sale-a-bration only happens once a year, from January until the end of March, Spend $50 and get a Free item from one of these brochures... The products go with items in the Occasions catalog and coordinate awesomely... Plus they are exclusive items that you can not buy, you have to earn them...Don't be surprised if one of the items is added to the next annual Catalog in June... You could be the first to get your hands on these items... Check it out and don't miss out on getting your FREE items!!

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment