February 13, 2018

Hello Stampin Friends

Hello Ya'll

It is me your Southern Belle Stamper, Tara… I have been out of media limelight for some time now as my job situation had changed, and I had to restructure my time…so many life altering things came my way and it has taken a great deal of time to find the light at the end of the tunnel... I believe that I am getting my life back in sync and I can start focusing on my love of crafting, stamping, and scrapbooking again.  

I just wanted to catch you up on things…



Our family is doing great. My husband and I celebrated 20 years married last September.














Our oldest, Ethan is now 18, and he has completed the steps to his Eagle Scout Rank and is officially an Eagle Scout with graduation on the horizon in the spring.  He signed up for wrestling this year, and did pretty well. But it is kind of tough coming into this your senior year... So proud of him for trying something new.







Our youngest, Emily is approaching her 14th birthday this spring as well and she is a livewire let me tell you.  She is still in Girl Scouts and we are about to start the Cookie selling season, and she still loves everything music….She sings, plays the viola, and loves being in the local theater plays.




This is our family photo from this last fall.  It is a great photo, and my friend Darci took the photos for us.  We are all safe, healthy and busy in our daily activities...Always on the run here and there





I hope that my post finds all of you doing well and just as excited as I am at being back and sharing with you again a passion for crafting.  Stay tuned I have lots of great things coming your way...

Happy Stampin Ya’ll

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment