May 4, 2016

You're the Sweetest Thing...


Good Morning Ya’ll,

It is a good morning too, the weather is slightly warmer and the sun is even out today…Just seems odd to think that this is not bad for how it feels…It must me that after 4 years we are getting used to the frigid temperatures for Minnesota…and the fact that it yo yo's back and forth...

Today I am sharing with you one of the New Stamp sets in the Occasions Catalog that I got for FREE when I attended the OnStage event in Milwaukee…

It is a super cute set that I am sure that you will find lots of great uses for…Here is a card design that just seemed to fit how I was feeling for the day about a dear friend who seems to do the nicest and most unexpected things for others…She is a woman after my own heart, and of course being from the south also just made us Southern Sisters….and I just love her to pieces.  It is my little taste of the South right here in Fergus Falls, MN…Thank you Tammy for being my Southern Gal Sister…


140736  Price: $21.00



Peachy—a stamp set that helps you meet your daily recommended amount of fruit. Say hi to the apple of your eye or thank someone for being just the sweetest.

This is a **Two-Step Stampin’ Set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.
Photopolymer stamps* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. * Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). * Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 16 photopolymer stampsSuggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g


Here is one of my samples. I used it in a recent Team Swap.  Simple and just lovely.

** Two Step Stamping : This is a process where the stamped images have multiple layers.  You can stamp one image and  layer the other image directly on top...to complete it.  Example:  Stamp the Orange image and then stamp the seeds in a darker ink, same with the cherries and the leaves paired with the leaves that match.  So in a sense you are layering or Two step stamping the to get a completed image. 



 

       

Enjoy some of these wonderful card samples to spark your interest. I just love them all.  One of them is made by our talented Artisan team...

You will find that we have several stamps sets that use this three step stamping techniques.  It is most popular with flower stamps. 

Hope that you enjoyed my post today.  Feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks Ya'll

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment