February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day Treats

Hello Stampers,

Just a quick little post to share my cute little Valentine's that I created for my coworkers.  I work with some pretty amazing ladies, but I have the pleasure of working with some of my favorite girls on Valentine's Day.

I wanted to make them some cute little somethings so that they know that I appreciate them and love working with them... Thanks Dawn Griffith for this cute idea... She did hers a bit different, but she made such great favors and I think that the ones that I have created are equally as cute...


I used the January Paper Pumpkin kit stamps to create my cute favors.  I also used the blushing bride glimmer paper from a past sale.  I think paired with the sweet sugarplum paper it is perfect.



For these favors you want to cut your paper 3" x 7"...Then you will score on the long edge at 1 3/8", 1 7/8", 3 1/4", 3 3/4".   You will stamp on the large area on one side, flip it and stamp on the scored areas. Once you fold it up you will see the stamped images on the holder portion, and on the top flap... Glue it together and slide in your nuggets, it will fit three of them perfectly...

I am sure these little cuties will make someones day for sure!!



I didn't do multiple colors like Dawn, but I think that the sweet sugarplum cardstock is one of my favorite colors for this year.

I mentioned before the paper crafting kit (Paper Pumpkin) stamp set from the January kit that I used on these favors. It is one of the coolest kits that you can get every month...We have so much fun with these kits, and if you wanted to give it a try I would love for you to get them with me as your demonstrator.  Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Happy Valentine's Day Ya'll

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment