April 7, 2015

FREE Shipping ALL Week.... Oh My!! April 6th-10th

Good Morning Ya'll,

If there has ever been a time to have free shipping, why not now...


I like to make purchases here and there to spread it out, or I will purchase big once a quarter, but when their is free shipping who doesn't like to add another small item for Free.

Are you confused by that statement....Don't be, here is what I mean.  If you think about it you pay shipping based on the items and weight purchased. Sometimes that could mean the difference in picking a roll of ribbon, or maybe more glue...or in my case a stamp set.  Because I want maximize my order I like to order once a quarter and get more benefits.. So don't waste any time and put your order in today.  FREE shipping only lasts until April 10th...

How much did you save on shipping?

Now what are you going to purchase with what you saved....

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara Jeffries


No comments:

Post a Comment