January 23, 2015

Welcome to Southern Belle Stampin.... Our Guest today is Amber Swift!!

Good Morning Y'all.

I want to give a nice warm welcome to a guest today, Amber Swift from www.SwiftThinkin.com. She is going to share a bit about a recent Paper Pumpkin class that she offered.

Welcome Amber…

Hi There! This is Amber Swift from Swift Thinkin. Ever since Stampin' Up! improved the contents of the monthly Paper Pumpkin kit I have been in love! They are just so fun to do and I love that they come with everything I need (read- I don't have to dig around in my craft room to decide on supplies why my kids get antsy).

And now that they offer refill kits it is WONDERFUL because it means I can experiment with more projects to make with the kit and then share them in a class setting :) This month I used the Wish Big kit for a Birthday card class and had so much fun creating with it. Just check out all we did.


Thanks Tara for letting me share! You can find more detailed pictures HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment