April 17, 2015

Work, Work, Work, FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Good Afternoon Ya'll,

Just stopping in to share what my busy week has been like....There is a Stampin' Up event in Richville, MN,  this weekend, and I have been a busy girl.  There will be over 100 stampers at the event Session 1 that I will be attending, and  have been putting together Card Swaps to share with at least 68 wonderful stampers.

My table is a mess, but it is so much fun preparing cards to swap...Though I was not feeling that at 4 am this morning when I was trying to get finished up....so working today with little sleep.  I think the excitement of the event is carrying me through.  We will see, ask me that later tonight when I am attending an Earth Hour Girl Scout event at the local YMCA...I might answer differently then...I also managed to fit in a class Wednesday night to help my friends get ready for Mother's Day...Those cards will be coming too but not until next Tuesday!! Check back then for those.






Lots of cardstock, ribbon, ink, sponging, linen thread, dimensionals, tombo glue, and more....and Now I have 68 finished cards to swap with...

Cutting cardstock for a layered card can be tricky, so be sure that you measure and measure again to make sure that your layers fit together correctly or at least the way you intend them to...






I tried to get all my parts cut, scored, and counted so that when it got to putting the layers together I would have them all ready to go and I was going for organized but not sure that is how it ended up.

Lots of knots to tie, images to stamp, and of course I had sponging to do...lots and lots of sponging to get done...

It is all worth it and you will see it all very soon.....



You probably guessed it that I am not sharing my finished card until Saturday...Don't want any peeking!!!  Hee Hee...

Be sure to check back so that you can see what the finished card turned out like on Saturday afternoon..Any you bet I will share some of the wonderful cards that I will get in return...I will have lots to share with you!!!

Until then, Have a Great Weekend Ya'll

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara Jeffries

No comments:

Post a Comment