April 30, 2015

WE ALL HAVE A SHELTERING TREE IN OUR LIFE....

Good Morning Ya'll,

Lovely day out today and I can't wait to share one of my new favorite stamp sets with you....Sheltering Tree.

This set is so fun, and I am loving all the cards that have been posted on Pinterest featuring this set...Here is a collection that I put together with my friend Christy Krusemark when we attended Deb's Sweet Retreat this past March...I just love the Sheltering Tree and all the things that it can stand for in your life, other than just a tree...This is my version of a set that Patty Bennett posted on Pinterest...I encourage you to follow me on Pinterest, on my Cards and More board to see all the fun pins that I have tagged.


I feature the set in all the seasons, and I will show you several different ways that you can use this set for other than cards...



<-----Spring is just full of bright pink blooms and a hint of new leaves...








Summer is full green with all the ---->
fun that summer has to offer like biking...







<----Fall features all the color changing in the leaves and of course you bring out the rake to get all the piles started for jumping in to...





Winter is sure to have lots of cold
and blustery days filled with the 
glistening new snow              -----> 








I just love, love, love this set...Be sure to check back in with me because I will be sharing more wonderful things that you can do with this lovely set...If you are like me this one will become a fast favorite..check out my online store so that this set can be yours too...


Here is another idea for you shared by Georgia Giguere, a Stampin' Up Demonstrator from Tennessee at our Creative Stamp N Share for Leaders...she used Stampin' Ups canvas and stamped directly on it for this beautiful framed print.  I absolutely love this and will be adding my own version to my home...




Be sure to check out the new Weekly Deals and the Clearance Rack for all the new discounts...Check our the Retired List so that you can take advantage of more discounts on those sets that you love that will be retiring...Once you get to my page just click SHOP and you can check out all the sales...

I hope that you enjoyed all the wonderful ideas that were shared today and that you check back with me soon for more ideas for all your crafting needs...

Ya'll stop back soon...

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara Jeffries

No comments:

Post a Comment