April 23, 2015

~ ~ ~Creative Connection April 18, 2015~ ~ ~

Good Morning Ya'll,

I hope that you tuned in last night for all the news that came down about Stampin' Ups retired list...Don't waste any time in ordering as most of the items will be gone fast...SHOP NOW for all the deals. (Weekly Deals, Clearance, and Retired List)

Now for the fun news...This past weekend I had a blast with Stampin' Up demonstrators from all over Minnesota, Tennessee, and Wisconsin... Super excited to see all my favorites in one room.  The inspiration that came from the lovely women, put me in awe.  I was honored to meet them and even be in the same room with them.

Christine, Michelle (back), Amber, Tara


I stayed with my Stampin' Up mom, Michelle Lembcke and her daughter Amber Swift this weekend.   I am so thankful to have them for friends and fellow demonstrators.

They inspire, support, and encourage me on a regular basis.  What a great group of gals...





Here is a fun one with our Stampin' Up, Upline Patsy Waggoner...







Just can't say enough about such a great team of ladies...Love them all...I made 68 swap card fronts for sharing with other Stampin' Up ladies and I had a blast...Here is the card that I made to share...













 I am super glad that I have another year with the Lost Lagoon paper because this is one of my go to colors.  Just love it!!!...It is a great pairing with the Early Espresso, and Craft White.






I also love the doodling that is around the top edge, and the trailing the butterfly.  I always add a little something to my cards that make them more mine...doodling..doodling...doodling!!!














Stamping the leaf image multiple times giving 3 dimensions to each color adds to the look.  It is a timely card when you are making so many.  You need to wash your stamp after each color.

Linen thread is wrapped and glued just around the edge, and the ribbon is added with a faux knot to finish it off.  A little kindness does go a long way!!! Don't you think?



I can't wait to share some of the displays and cards that I got in the swap...It was so much fun... The original card idea was cased from Laura Mackie, and then I gave it my own twist...That is what casing is all about.  But never forget to give credit where credit is due...Thank you for sharing your idea on Pinterest...be sure to check me out on pinterest: Tara Jeffries, and look at my Cards &  More board.  I share lots of card ideas and lots of ideas that you yourself can case for your next event...

Ya'll stop back by for more inspiration next week...

Southern Belle Stampin

Tara Jeffries


No comments:

Post a Comment